Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vengeance - A Reece Culver Thriller has 25 reviews up Amazon

Here's a bit of what readers have been writing in their recent reviews of Vengeance:

on September 11, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Good pace. Interesting characters. Nice plot. I enjoyed this book and recommend it.

Robert Walt on August 25, 2014
Format: Paperback
This was a thoroughly enjoyable, well-written suspense novel. A great mix of characters, from 
its strong protagonist Reece Culver, to a group of violent and disturbing villains, to a mix of cops, 
ex-cops and others who add color to the overall story and play important roles in laying out a complex mystery.

I also truly enjoyed the Rocky Mountain setting, and Koepke’s description of everything from flying private planes 
to ordering Chinese food. I’m looking forward to his next novel.

on August 17, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I like this book, at first I had trouble keeping all the characters straight, but it was a really great story

on August 13, 2014
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
An excellent debut novel. I haven't read a book with a setting in Tulsa since The Outsiders in the 70's! 
Interesting characters and intersting back stories that I would have liked more detail on. 
All in all a fast paced enjoyable read. Looking forward to Koepke's next story.

on July 31, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I just finished this book last night...I couldn't put it down! Looking forward to his next book in 2015!

on July 10, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
My Thoughts:

This is an impressive and well written first book for this author. I have read many mysteries and thrillers 
so I am now a bit jaded and require a lot of twists, turns and surprises. This book delivered all of my 
mystery/thriller requirements! The plot is a good one, the main character will grow on you by the end 
of the first chapter and if you are like me and love to read series, you will hope that Bryan Koepke 
will write more books featuring Reece Culver. Vengeance is an appropriate title for this book. 
I will be looking forward to more books from this author.

on July 10, 2014
Format: Paperback
I like the book. It kept me interested in what was going to happen next. Can wait to read Bryan's next book

on June 27, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Wow! Bryan did a great job with Reece Culver! Exciting from the get-go. He tactfully introduces 
many main characters and keeps you moving with them all. Reece deals with beauty, deceit, dark secrets, 
wealthy villans and much more to avenge his father's brutal death. That Crystal Thomas is really something! 
It's a great thriller from a young author. I lost sleep until I finished this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment