Tuesday, September 16, 2014

An Author shares a malady with his leading character

As an author I spend large amounts of time in a quiet setting working on my novels while writing the Reece Culver Thriller series.  You'd think this would be relaxing and enjoyable, and make for good writing.  Most of the time it does, but over the course of the past two years I've developed a condition related to hearing loss called Tinnitus.

In my next book of the Reece Culver Thriller series, SABOTAGE, Reece suffers from Tinnitus or as many know it ringing in the ears.  In his case the condition is a result of blow that he took to the left side of his head in book one VENGEANCE.

During the past couple of years I've studied this condition and learned a great deal about it.  One place I've spent time reading and educating myself is on the American Tinnitus Association website.

No comments:

Post a Comment