Friday, July 26, 2013

INSPIRATION

What inspires you to write?



For me writing has become a passion I spend much of my free time pursuing.  I've always enjoyed writing, but it took multiple decades filled with experience and exploration before deciding to undertake the creation of a novel seemed feasible.


Does travel provide inspiration to be creative?


I recently had the pleasure of visiting Italy and several other European countries for the first time. It was good to see several bookstores along the way.


So far I'd have to say that Italy, and the Amalfi Coast are my favorites. I still have many places I'd like to visit and I will hope, and dream that someday I may get to them. In the meantime I will continue to write and enjoy the inspiration that travel to all places great and small provides me.

Tell me what places you enjoy traveling to and what inspires you?









No comments:

Post a Comment